As a young child, I recall building structures using my LEGO bricks and then grabbing my action figures and totally destroying everything that I had built (wow this was fun). Well, as a lover of LEGO bricks, I can’t help but to tell you about an exhibition that many people have been raving about: THE ART OF THE BRICK.
One of CNN’s Ten Global Must-See Exhibitions.
The exhibit is being held at the Discovery Times Square Museum located in Times Square New York City. If you are in New York City or will be traveling to the city, make it a point to visit the museum. The show is Artsnapper approved and it runs through January 5th, 2014.
If you need help finding the museum be sure to get your hands on the Artsnapper Application.
Sculptures Out of LEGO Bricks
- Photos of ‘Art of the Brick,’ Nathan Sawaya’s Solo Show of LEGO Art in New York City
- 4 Iconic Public Art Projects in New York City You Must See
- 11 Art Exhibitions in New York City You Can’t Afford To Miss
- Installation at Bar (Among Other Things) Warrants a Visit to Chi-Town
- The Horticultural Art at the Montreal Botanical Garden is a Must See
- Beat the Heat With Some Subway Art
Latest posts by Cristian Valbuena (see all)
- VIDEO: Tips on How to Buy Art and How NOT to Buy Art – December 9, 2013
- This is Not a Photo, It is a Hyperrealistic Painting Made Using Procreate (Video) – December 2, 2013
- Video Depicting the Final Stages of Construction of the Sagrada Familia in Barcelona – November 19, 2013
You May Also Like:
Connect With Us
VIDEO: Tips on How to Buy Art and How NOT to Buy A
Tweet Tweet How to Buy Art I came across this video and wanted to…
Celebrating the Works of Lucian Freud
Tweet Tweet We’re celebrating Lucian Freud’s birthday today here at Artsnapper!…
Driftwood Sculpture an Addition to the Innovative
Tweet Tweet We Love Greening We’ve talked about art made out of recycled…
The MoMA a Must Visit When Visiting New York City
Tweet Tweet The Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) The hardest thin…