I love to drink and I love art (no bulls@t) this is why when I came across this installation at a bar, I knew that I had to share it with the Artsnapper Community. The installation was made by artists Wayne Garrett and Caitlind r.c Brownt and it will be a permanent fixture at Progress Bar located in Chicago. The installation was made using 15,000 light bulbs, which illuminate as patrons move through the space (this is a total mind f@ck specially after you had a few brewskies). Its been a while since I been to Chicago and after seeing this installation, and the amazing architecture posted by Zoe (our Architecture specialist) in a previous post, I believe that a trip to Chi-town is long over due. Who is with me?
P.S. We have added Progress Bar to the Artsnapper App since this installation has been Artsnapper approved. Installation at Bar.
Installation at Bar Progress
- Cloud Ceiling | Progress Bar
- Zoe Admires Chicago Architecture while People Laugh at Her
- Cloud Ceiling: An Interactive Cloud Made with 15,000 Light Bulbs at Progress Bar in Chicago
- Visiting Berlin: Your Guide to Central Berlin
- Beat the Heat With Some Subway Art
- Zoe Admires Barcelona Architecture While (Spanish) People Laugh at Her
Latest posts by Cristian Valbuena (see all)
- What Happens to a Superhero When He Ages? – December 11, 2013
- VIDEO: Tips on How to Buy Art and How NOT to Buy Art – December 9, 2013
- This is Not a Photo, It is a Hyperrealistic Painting Made Using Procreate (Video) – December 2, 2013
You May Also Like:
Connect With Us
Happy Birthday, Edvard Munch!
Tweet Tweet Happy Birthday, Edvard Munch! We at Artsnapper are huge fans of Edva…
What Happens to a Superhero When He Ages?
Tweet Tweet A Superhero When He Ages We are getting older everyday…
The Many Reasons Why I Love Francis Bacon
Tweet Tweet Francis Bacon Auction Record Sale On November 12, 2013, Chris…
The MoMA a Must Visit When Visiting New York City
Tweet Tweet The Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) The hardest thin…