Massachusetts native, Danny Quirk captures the essence of the human body with a few strokes. He brings his painting to life as he recreates, with precision, the human anatomy. The notion of dissecting seems to be grotesque but his work just seems to pull you. We could not stop admiring the detail and potency behind his message. In his latest series for the upcoming “Objectify This” show, Danny’s unique style of color and shape transform his paintings into life. To see more of his art work follow him on his facebook page or follow him on Artsnapper.
About Danny Quirk – He is an Artists that specializes in photo realistic watercolors, painting what the camera cannot capture. His work is perceivably on the darker side, but the actually is, it’s about exploration.
What do you think of his work? What classical artist does he remind you of?
- Julien Palast Knows How to Showcase the Human Body (artsnapper.com)
- Paul Cezanne Paints the Human Body and Changes the Art Game (artsnapper.com)
- Jason Freeny Dissects Your Childhood Icons (VIDEO) (artsnapper.com)
- Emerging Artists: Interview with Nicolaine Ortuno (artsnapper.com)
- Emerging Artists: Interview with Laura Eddy (artsnapper.com)