I am a huge fan of the work of Artist DALeast because his work has so much movement, ferocity and flexibility His style elegantly combines ribbon-like lines and animalistic forms. His work from a distance appears simple due to the limited use of colors but at close range the detail and intricacy of his work becomes apparent. More importantly, his work is filled with energy.
I discovered this artist over a year ago because he was one of the participating artist for project Wall Therapy, a public community-level intervention using mural art as a vehicle to address our collective need for inspiration. I can assure you that the work from artist DALeast (and the other artists) is extremely inspiring. But don’t take my word for it. DALeast who is based out Capetown, South Africa, he has been keeping busy traveling all over the world making art. Check out some of the amazing work he has produced in 2013.
Amazing Murals by DALeast
Rochester, New York (USA)
Los Angeles (LA), California (USA)
Honolulu, Hawaii (USA)
San Benedetto del Tronto, Italy
London, United Kingdom
Bristol, United Kingdom
- 5 Artists to Watch: Shannon’s Favorites Right Now (artsnapper.com)
- Creepy Art to Keep You Up Tonight (artsnapper.com)
- Taking a Closer Look at What Feeds Henry Hargreaves’ Multimedia Art (artsnapper.com)
- Alex Andreyev Shares His Vision, Philosophy and Recent Works (VIDEO) (artsnapper.com)
- Street Artist ROA Shows Us the Creativity of His Work (artsnapper.com)
- 5 Must See Murals In Williamsburg, Brooklyn (NYC) (artsnapper.com)
- Artist Fin Dac Uses Stencils but That’s Just the Beginning – Video (artsnapper.com)